I am a design researcher and industrial designer currently living in Milan.
Right now: collaborating with Studio Formafantasma.
- October 2021 — The Last Human on Earth screening, Possibility of an Island, Terraforma 'Il Pianeta', Spazio Maiocchi, Milano, IT
- September 2021 — The Last Human on Earth screening, Possibility of an Island, Alcova Milano (MDW 2021), IT
- October 2019 — MA Industrial Design x TextileLab Amsterdam, Veem (Strijp-S), Eindhoven, NL
- March 2019 — Exploring new paths in the textile industry, De Waag, Amsterdam, NL
- July 2017 — Deconstructing Reconstruction, MADE LABS, Siracusa, IT
- 2022 – Arenas under construction: GeoCities' algorithmic neighborhoods, in Prospectives Journal, Bartlett University
- 2022 – Wires from the bottom of the sea, in Dixit Algorizmi. The garden of knowledge, Space Caviar, Humboldt Books
- 2020 – If you could touch the clouds, in Lectorate Design, KABK
- July 2021 – Possibility of an Island Summer School, Tuscany, IT, with Fosbury Architecture
- 2018-2020 – MA Industrial Design at Royal Academy of Arts (KABK), NL
- July 2017 – MADE LABS Summer school, Siracusa, IT, with Formafantasma and Sabine Marcelis
- 2015-2018 – BA Product Design at Politecnico di Milano, IT
Design aside, I am interested in music production and sound design.
You can find me at celli(dot)alce(at)gmail(dot)com, or on ↗ Instagram. You can also read more here.
Cv available on request.
Website made by me, hosted on Github.
For any bug/issue with this website don't hesitate to contact me.
© Alessandro Celli